Translate

Montag, 22. August 2016

Coming Home as a Kiwi Ambassador

Here I am again, hoping for my dream to come true. Three years ago I created this blog for my Work & Travel experience in New Zealand, a lot has changed since then but one thing remained the same over time: My love for Aotearoa and its heart-warming people, my favourite Kiwis in the world. I spent a month of holiday in New Zealand in march 2015 but it wasn't enough. I want to come back to the place that feels like home.

I am studying Educational Science in Magdeburg quite close to my hometown Berlin. During my studies I discovered my passion for health and sports and my dream is to become a coach one day and to be able to help people becoming an overall healthy and happy being - mentally and physically. When I read about the courses offered at the University of Canterbury I was really amazed by the opportunities students have there. I would love to get into Health Education and learn more about health, resilience, nutrition and physical activity.


In 2013 I worked on a kiwi farm in the Waikato region. I was really amazed by the lifestyle the family had there and wanted to know more about health psychology and physical activity since then. I started to train myself and am constantly trying to better myself as a person. Now I would love to live on the South Island of this beautiful country and to continue my journey with the awesome opportunity to study in the country where it all started. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen